Monday, January 20, 2014

Won't See This In Florida

We recently went on an out-of-state trip.  As I was reviewing the photos, I found some that made me chuckle because they are not things you would see in Florida.  Here's what I captured:

Seeing a runaway truck sign isn't a comfortable feeling anywhere, but I don't think there's one in Florida.

We definitely don't need sticks on our fire hydrants to locate them when it snows because it doesn't snow that much in Florida.
 
Fencing to hold back rock slides won't be found in Florida.  That is some serious fencing!

One speed for cars and another for trucks....that is quite a difference in speed, by the way.


I can't really think of a place in Florida where you will be looking down on clouds unless you are flying. 

We had a great time on our trip and it was fun to see something different, but we are happy to be back in our great state of Florida. 

No comments:

Post a Comment