Thursday, September 26, 2013

Other People's Cameras

This past weekend a friend asked me to take some pictures of her grandson's 1st birthday.  I was so excited to do this because I love taking pictures and capturing special moments.  By no means of the word am I a professional, I just love taking pictures.  In two hours, 120 minutes, I took 465 pictures.  Let me whine for a minute and just say that I had a face ache because I kept one eye shut for that long.  I will say I captured some adorable moments!  The mom and dad are so photogenic and the baby, well, he is beyond cute!  Even so, I missed some really great shots.  Actually, I got them but I couldn't use them because of other people's flashes.  I'll continue on the rant here.  Not only were there flash issues, but no one knew where to look, even if I asked them, ever so nicely, to look at me.  Ugh!  I also felt like I was shoving people out of the way to get the best shot.  I definitely missed a few that I could have captured.  Honestly, phones will take nice pictures, but the Nikon 3200 will take a superb photo and really capture the moment.  Okay, enough ranting!!!!  It's time to get back to work, scaling back on the number of pics and cleaning them up.  

I would love to hear advice or thoughts on other people's cameras and yes, I am lumping phones into that category too!

No comments:

Post a Comment