 |
| First pic with the new camera! |
I'm one of those fortunate adults who still has the pleasure of enjoying spring break! Too kick it off this year, I stopped by Costco and purchased my first DSLR, a
Nikon D3200. When I arrived home, I ripped it out of the box, followed the quick start info and within seconds, I was snapping away! I am so impressed with this camera. It starts off as a point and shot. I know some people will think I am crazy for saying that because it has potential, lots of potential, but for someone like me who has never taken the first picture with a DSLR, that's where I started...on fully automatic. Within no time at all, I had captured a few precious moments in time. Thinking about that I realized that these aren't even moments, they are seconds, less than seconds, slices of seconds, fractions of seconds in experiencing the world. Amazing! Here's my first shot of my sweet hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment